Liberty Wealth Advisors® is a remote RIA with employees in 10 states and clients distributed nationally. We take pride in our energizing, dynamic work environment and our dedication to serving our clients and each other. We’re rapidly growing in response to the increasing demand for our financial services and investment strategies, and we are looking for new members to join our team. If you’re passionate about helping clients achieve their long-term financial goals and love working in a team-based environment with exciting opportunities for personal growth and career advancement, you may be a great fit to join the Liberty Wealth Advisors® team!
Liberty Wealth Advisors® is seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team. The Client Relationship Manager plays an integral role in developing strong relationships with clients and prospects, while proactively supporting our team of Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Liberty Wealth Advisors® currently has relationships with over 700 clients and $1.75 billion* of assets under management.
Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Foster respectful and enduring relationships with high-net-worth individuals, including existing clients as well as new client relationships
- Initiate and follow through on client matters with accuracy, completeness, and a sense of urgency
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with Financial Advisors, clients, and prospects
- Assist in facilitating the implementation and monitoring of wealth planning solutions. Includes investment management solutions, retirement planning, philanthropy and gifting strategies, risk management, estate planning, and tax planning strategies
- Draft and process all client onboarding and account maintenance paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Work effectively with the investment management team to support daily portfolio management operations, including trading and rebalancing processes
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- College degree and 3+ years in the financial services industry working directly with clients
- Experience working with independent custodians such as Charles Schwab & Co., TD Ameritrade, etc.
- Highest level of ethics, integrity, and willingness to serve the needs of others
- Ability to remain organized and maintain high levels of follow-through in a fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal skills combined with sound judgment and strong attention to detail
- Proactive, adaptable, innovative, results-oriented, organized, and friendly team player
- Prior experience using Salesforce CRM, eMoney and/or MoneyGuidePro a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)