Liberty Wealth Advisors® works with your estate planning attorney to ensure that your financial plan and estate plan are aligned and regularly updated. We complete a titling and beneficiary designation review with all our clients, making sure that assets are correctly owned and titled to best facilitate the estate planning and execution process.
If you don’t have an estate planning attorney, we’re happy to refer you to a trusted partner. In conjunction with your estate planner, we will help you explore the various solutions that can be implemented and develop a plan based on your unique needs and goals. This plan will help you maximize after-tax benefits for your heirs and other beneficiaries, allowing you to maintain a satisfactory level of control while minimizing estate taxes.
Some of the estate planning areas we will work together on include:
- Advice on the implementation and proper use of estate planning tools, including wills, trusts, health care proxies, and powers-of-attorney
- Discussing and evaluating potential tax efficiencies, exemptions, and deductions
- Evaluating control mechanisms within the estate plan
- Executor and trustee selection
- Asset titling and beneficiary designations