The Liberty Wealth Advisors® Investment Committee has important governance responsibilities in assuring the execution of the wealth planning and asset management services provided to our clients. Our Investment Committee is comprised of experienced and credentialed financial professionals who work as a team to develop, monitor, and evolve a sophisticated wealth planning philosophy that reflects a unified voice, rather than a lone opinion. This ensures that the decisions that affect our clients rest with more than a single individual. We believe that this process promotes continuity and consistency in the application of our wealth planning strategies, leading to better client service, satisfaction, and outcomes.
Our firm’s fiduciary duty to our clients – always putting their interests first - is of foremost concern for the Investment Committee, as it serves to ensure the execution of that duty.
The following are some of the functions our committee performs:
• Provides a disciplined process for, and oversight of, the investment management of clients’ wealth
• Ensures consistent interpretation and execution of our investment philosophy
• Conducts due diligence reviews of client-level asset allocation and portfolio construction decisions
• Performs ongoing due diligence on all strategies and investments used by the firm, while considering the effects of an ever-changing investment environment
• Provides continuing education to Liberty Wealth Advisors® team members
INVESTMENT COMMITTEE TEAM
Donald G. Bennyhoff, CFA (Investment Committee Chairman & Chief Investment Officer)
James S. Gladney (Chairman & Chief Executive Officer)
John Bergmann, CPA, CFP® (President & Chief Compliance Officer)
R. Michael Parry, CFP® (Director of Wealth Planning)
Annette A. VanderLinde, MBA, CWS®, AIF® (Chief Client Officer)
Richard P. Meagher, CFA, CFP® (Financial Advisor)